Лесби форум: форум лесбиянок. Лесби знакомства

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Its a very unbalanced non simulation basketball game.
Dingbest
сообщение 26.11.2020, 8:49
Сообщение #1

Мимо пробегал(а)

A bit of background, I purchased NBA 2k20 for super cheap back in the afternoon but had been so busy (and broke) during the Summer I never got around to play it. As it's so close to NBA 2K21 MT Coins the new game's launch date, I figured that I should just trade it in to get the new one rather than playing it.

However, a massive deal breaker for me purchasing NBA 2k20 in the first place (which is why I skipped 2k19) is the addition of the WNBA. I'm a very long time Libertys enthusiast and was excited now for their inclusion.I've been combing through advice regarding the new game and I haven't seen the WNBA mentioned anywhere except from a speculation article.

Does anybody know if the league is going to be included because if not I might as well just finally play 2k20 but if they are I would be activly looking into upgrading at a month?WNBA will go back, and will even have its own career mode. No news on if you'll be able to use a lady my player in the playground yet.

Its a very unbalanced non simulation basketball game. Why not they only allow female characters to do exactly the same thing? This isnt real life. They have obviously moved away from trying to Cheap MT NBA 2K21 balance or make this game with any type of realism. Let them women hoop and all yall insecure dudes receive your pride hurt being dunked on almost lol.

It's not about pride, but it is about WNBA players actually being unable to dunk in real life. I simply wonder how they would explain that one. Either way memes will be madeIt is a simulation game actually. It may not seem like it but thats what thid game is licensed to be.I agree completely, hopefully they've found someway to make it even more enjoyable than just my career.

+Цитировать сообщение

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему